The 2020 Toronto Restorative Medicine Regional Conference will be held on Saturday, February 8th in Toronto, Ontario at Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. Courses will focus on the Gastrointestinal Tract, the Microbiome, Gut Health, Neurological Disorders, Brain Health, and Cognitive Function.
Advanced Botanical and Nutritional Medicine
- Botanical Therapies for Liver Health, Constipation & Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- The Microbiota and Diet
- Restorative Botanical Medicine Gastroenterology
- Optimizing gut health and gut function
- Neuroprotective Nutrition: Inflammation, Food, and the Brain-gut Axis
- Hiding in Plain Sight: The Critical Role of the Liver in managing Cortisol
- Hiding in plain sight II: Clinical strategies for improving Gut-HPA axis balance
- Mood, Fatigue, Insomnia: A New Model of Diagnosis and Treatment
- Mitochondrial Testing: The Key to Preventing and Reversing Neurological and Cardiovascular Disorders?
- Using Body Intelligence to Treat Chronic Disease Online Recording
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction- the Real Root Cause of Chronic Disease?
Registration & additional information - https://restorativemedicine.org/conferences/2020-toronto-regional-conference/